Access to and use of this RUWIEL EXPRESS World Wide Web site ("Site") is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
The information relating to RUWIEL EXPRESS and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively "RUWIEL EXPRESS") and RUWIEL EXPRESS's products and services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons regarding or relating to RUWIEL EXPRESS or its products and services is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall RUWIEL EXPRESS or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at RUWIEL EXPRESS's sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. RUWIEL EXPRESS reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, RUWIEL EXPRESS excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
4. The trademarks, tradenames, images, logo's and pictures identifying RUWIEL EXPRESS's products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to RUWIEL EXPRESS. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of RUWIEL EXPRESS. © 2011 RUWIEL EXPRESS. All rights reserved.
5. The products and services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to RUWIEL EXPRESS's Terms and Conditions of Carriage and/or other relevant conditions. The standard English conditions of carriage are attached. Local variations may exist and apply depending on the country of origin of the shipment. Please contact the nearest RUWIEL EXPRESS local office to obtain a copy of the local terms and conitions.
6. RUWIEL EXPRESS's products and services may not (readily) be available in every country.
7. Whilst RUWIEL EXPRESS makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
8. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
9. All data provided by you to RUWIEL EXPRESS will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by RUWIEL EXPRESS to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the RUWIEL EXPRESS services.
10. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Utrecht, the Netherlands.